Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another class, another bunch of cute kids! I am adding a few extras of hugs and kisses. On the "make up" day I had a couple kids that were absent and Oscar wanted to be my helper. He doesn't get to see his mom work too much so he got to sneak out of class for a few minutes and it was worth it because I captured his first playground kiss. I am ending this post w/ that series. It was so cute. They were giving big hugs and then both went in for a kiss on the cheek at the same time. The second to last image shows Oscar feeling like he just worked his magic. So smooth! It is fun to see all the kids get along so well. Oscar has been looking over my shoulder as I have worked through the images and I just wish I could bottle up how much he loves each and every classmate.


















No comments: