Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My trip to El Paso was a whirlwind. In more ways than one...on Saturday the wind was BLOWING. Nothing like trying to shoot in 50 mph winds. My clients were troopers. I missed a few of my clients due to family illnesses. You are in my thoughts and because of you I am considering a return trip in April...I will keep you posted.

Now to school pictures. If you have followed my blog for a few years you already know that doing Secret Garden class pictures is always a highlight for me to see if I can live up to my own challenge of getting a giggle or smile out of every child. It was another successful year and I am excited to share the images w/ all their parents. I am starting w/ the Pre-K class because they are the only class that amazingly did not have a student absent and I was able to get them all. I am sad that this is their last year at SG. Many of them I have gotten to photograph for a few years and I will miss seeing them next year!














No comments: