Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My next client has been anxiously waiting to see if her vision became a reality. I have photographed her daughter many times and I always appreciate that she has ideas for each sitting. There is a field I have driven by so many times when I am in El Paso and have always wished I could photograph in so I was excited when she said that is where she wanted to meet. She made me laugh because as we were getting started she said, "Now Tara, I know you are not a prop girl..." as she pulled out a white umbrella. She is right, I am not one for having a ton (read any) of props for my clients, but I am always willing to work w/ items that have meaning to my clients so I was so up for giving it a go. The setting was perfect for her daugher's outfit AND the umbrella. As we were starting the light was going and was very flat. But about 20 minutes in an amazing light hit the field. I scooped up Grace and went running to get into it. We had an amazing few minutes before it set behind the Mexican mountains, it was magical!
Chris, I hope this is all you were hoping for.







1 comment:

Debbie Schoen said...

This little girl is going to have the most amazing photo "diary" of her childhood. Every photo shoot you have done of her has been so unique and just beautiful. You are so talented.