Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Workshop announcement...

Are you a parent who LOVES taking pictures of your family but wish you could take better pictures or understand a little more about maximizing your cameras capabilities? I am very excited to announce that I am offering a 1/2 day workshop the morning of March 30th to give some great tips to get much more out of your camera. The cost for a spot is $250. The workshop will be limited to 12 participants. A requirement for the workshop is that you own a digital SLR (Canon Rebel, other manufacturer equivalent or better). I also would like to ask that you do not have an interest in starting your own photography business (if you have an interest in a workshop for budding or professional portrait photography let me know and I may put something together).
Please call or email me to reserve a spot.
I am so excited about this! I think it will be a ton of fun and I think you will take your photos to a new level.

No comments: