Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Secret Garden Pre K

I know there are some anxious parents out there curious to see how their little one did on "picture day". The Pre-K class is my last class which makes me a little sad because I really love working on these images (my husband may have a different take on it as it has been keeping me up late at night) and think the kids did such a great job. My son, Cooper, is in this class and although I could tell he was very proud that his mom was taking all the pictures he didn't make it easy on me to get a picture of him...I hear all the time, "I just can't get a good picture of my kids", let me tell you it is just as tough for me. But I will start w/ the belly laugh he gave me when we started.
To all the Pre-K parents--I hope you love these. Cooper and I will miss seeing all of you next year and we will look back on these pictures for many years to come and think about what a great place he was at with such great families.


















No comments: