Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A little gift that made me smile!

Last July I attended a great mulit-day workshop of a photographer that I admire. I was so excited that she was coming to Seattle. The second day we went out and did some shooting w/ models and Cooper and Oscar joined us as models. Oscar fell asleep just as we were getting started but Cooper entertained a few of the photographers. Last week one of the photographers, Tara Rochelle from southern California sent me a cd of the images she had of Cooper. I have been so happy looking at them...it is rare that I see pictures of my boys that I didn't take so it is fun to see how he did in front of someone else's camera.
So here are a few of my favorites. Just for fun I am showing you the image as I received it and the finished product after I played with it. (Tara R. didn't have time to work the images so know that the before image would not be here finished product for her client). I think there are some people who read my blog who think the images they see on my website and blog are straight out of my camera...I wish my work was that easy!
So as a proud mom...here is Cooper. And a big thanks to Tara Rochelle!







1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

Oh man, Cooper is so cute. Great shots of him, love them!
Angie