Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last week I couldn't wait to share with you a new little product I am offering but I couldn't post about it until my parents received the very first ones in the mail. I wanted to surprise them with them as a gift because I really LOVE them and thought they would too. I think it will make a great gift for my clients and brighten up peoples' day when they see them on their desk. It is a little desk calendar that is personalized w/ images from a sitting. Each month is a different image and they all sit in a little cd-like case.
Here are a few looks at it and if you want to see what one sitting would look like for the calendar you can go to the client proofing section of my website and type in calendar for the password. You can also see my family calendar there too.


1 comment:

Cory Ann said...

These looks awesome!
CA