Friday, March 07, 2008

I was overwhelmed by the response I got for the workshop. There are 4 spots remaining and I think we are going to have such a great group!
One question that I have been asked that I realized I should post my answer here is, "What will be covered?" So here is a brief overview:
-the camera...I will discuss key settings and functions that will improve your ability to capture your kids. I will not be covering every function of the camera and what they do so it is not a "how to use your new camera" workshop.
-the lense...I will make a few recommendations on lenses and how to get the most out of them. There will not be lots of f-stop/shutter speed talk that has probably gone right over your head in the past.
-taking the picture...use of light, angles, etc.
-post-processing...key tips to bump your image up in Elements or Photoshop.
-image/file management...ways to ensure that you don't turn your computer into the old photo shoe box.
-vendors/software...there are great products/vendors/software out there.
And more!!!
Call or email me soon if you would like to join in the fun!

No comments: