Thursday, September 13, 2007

This afternoon was so much fun for me because I finally got to share all the images of Chase's birth with her parents. I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the perfect songs for the slideshow so I was so relieved to hear that Malia (Chase's mom) thought the were perfect. And to hear how much they loved it and are so happy that they had me there. She couldn't wait to get home and watch it over and over. She was so wonderful to give me permission to share it hear.
You may have an initial thought that it may be something that you don't want to see (that is the reaction my assistant gave me when she saw me working on the slideshow...a minute into the show she had tears running down her cheeks and thought it was great) but I think you will be surprised by your response.
Click here FYI The slideshow only plays on PCs.
Thank you Malia & Bob

No comments: