Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am amazed that it has been two years since I photographed the birth of this next little guy! He and his sister are scattered throughout my blog and website as they are just toooooo adorable (you can see an image of them a year ago up at the top left image on my blog banner). I have truly enjoyed documenting them these past two years and just last night I received such a thoughtful email from their mom (who has been waiting patiently for a sneak peak from our recent shoot) that really hits home as to why I do what I do. Thank you Gloria for thinking of me and then taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
These two have the most incredible, to die for dimples that never cease to amaze me each time I see them. Smiles were abundant as we rolled in the grass and played in the water. I cannot wait to meet their baby brother who is joining their crew this winter...how lucky he is to be joining such a special family!







No comments: