Tuesday, September 04, 2007

An incredible night!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post I had the honor of photographing the birth of a client of mine. I had been anxiously awaiting a call since mid-August as she was due on the 18th. The 18th came and went to the dismay of the mother-to-be. At 12:30am on the 22nd I received a call that her water broke and they were heading to the hospital. After a long day of slowly progressing she was ready to begin hard labor at 8pm that night. It was so incredible to have the opportunity to photograph the arrival of Chase Katherine who came into the world at 7 minutes after midnight on the 23rd. At 9 lbs 13 oz we were all amazed at her mom's ability to deliver her with a big smile.
I am SOOOO excited to share the slideshow of all the images with them very soon. For now here are a few of my favorites of the night of Chase w/ mom & dad, dad's mother & mom's sister who were the sole survivors of the long day in the waiting room.









No comments: