Friday, September 07, 2007

I always look forward to photographing in a new location. I definitely have my favorite spots to shoot in Seattle but going to a new spot and discovering & exploring the spaces potential is always fun and challenging. My client choose this spot because her family goes there often. When I scouted out the small park I got so excited by what was there I couldn't wait for their sitting. I LOVED this little door I found. It didn't jump out at passer-byers (my client said she had never even noticed it) but it was a stunning setting that I definitely want to go back to.
These boys were full of energy and on the go the entire shoot which is always fun for me because I think spontaneity is what creates great pictures. It can be fraziling for the parents who are hoping for their kids to be on their best behavior but I LOVE it and will take kids full of energy way ahead of kids that just sit and look into my lense....of course a mix of the two is ideal which is exactly what I got from these three boys!








No comments: