Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I had really been looking forward to photographing this next family for a number of reasons. I have known this couple for over 10 years now and although we don't see each other often I always enjoy talking with them and seeing their beautiful girls. I photographed them when they were a family of four and was so excited to have an opportunity to capture them as their family has grown. Kerri also loves photography so I hoped to get a few pictures of her w/ her girls which never happens when you are the one always taking the pictures. Our plan was to meet at a beach setting but after much discussion Kerri followed her instinct of wanting something different and went in a different direction which I was so pscyhed about. I had a lot of fun running around with the girls and it was hard for me to put my camera away...the girls smiles, eyes and giggles were infectious!
Kerri is a frequent blog reader, referring to herself as a blog stalker (Kerri, I LOVE blog stalkers and am learning as of late that there are many of you out there which makes the work involved in keeping this updated all worth it for me!) so I hope she enjoys seeing her family on my blog.
I am so excited (and envious) for them as they are about to move to Germany for a few years. I hope some of these images will fill their new home with lots of color and love.











1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

Tara,
These look beautiful! I love how they feel. This family is beautiful!

Angie