Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oscar is two...

It has been a whirlwind since Friday. We had a big celebratory party for my husband finishing his residency on Saturday. It was something I had been looking forward to for years & it was hard to believe that we actually made it to the end. Needless to say we had a blast...now I have to think of an excuse to do it again in a few years.
Then on Sunday & Monday we were neck deep in moving & we have spent the last two days unpacking. Today I got my internet connection so I felt like a whole person again.
We celebrated Oscar's birthday on Saturday. He is two today. I had to laugh because the day I was discharged from the hospital after he was born I spent sitting in the park next to our house watching our moving truck get unloaded...two years later we did it again. This is not a tradition I plan to keep. I love our new house. I am sharing a birthday pic w/ you and then the boys enjoying their first bubble bath in our new home. The tub is a a photographer's dream as it has a sky light right next to it so the lighting is to die for!!





No comments: