Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

My posts have been few and far between and may continue this way for the next few wks. But this time it is all good. This weekend we are celebrating my husband's completion of his medical training (9 yrs of work...)w/ a big party & then on Monday we are moving!!! We found a great house in Seattle that is perfect for our family and my work.
I had to post before heading to bed because my dad didn't get a Father's Day gift this year and he is so deserving of one. He is the best grandpa my boys could imagine and he loves them so much that I know he will be excited to see these images. Dad, these images were taken w/ you in mind. I hope they make you smile as much as you make the boys smile!
Most of these are from a great outing we had today. I tried to get a Father's Day picture w/ dad & both boys but as I always tell my clients I cannot get great pictures of my own family. But I like them anyway.
And finally the last two images are the first two Cooper & Oscar have ever taken. Not bad given that they can barely hold the camera itself.
Happy Father's Day!









No comments: