Saturday, June 23, 2007

Congratulations Josh!!

Earlier this year you may have read my post about one of the free sittings I did for Josh. He was such a great young man & he was so thankful and appreciative of me photographing his senior pictures. Photographing him was one of this year's highlights for me.
I talked w/ Josh the day before his graduation. He was excited to be finishing. It is such a great accomplishment for him. A few weeks ago the Seattle Times wrote an article that he was featured in. Click here to read. In the article he refers to Stacey Lara-Kerr as making a positive impact in his life. Stacey nominated Josh for the free sitting. It was great reading about these two people who are doing amazing things w/ their lives. Josh has already started taking college classes this summer and I am sure will light the world on fire one day.
Way to go Josh!!!

No comments: