Thursday, April 12, 2007

Texas here I come...(and a note about my phone #)

I am sitting in the airport waiting for a 2 hr delayed flight. This may sound awful but it actually is kind of nice to be sitting at my computer w/ time on my hands. It is a rarity these days and getting to this spot has been a whirlwind of activity and planning. Once again my parents are making it all happen for me. While I spend 2 1/2 days shooting 18 families in El Paso they will be hanging out w/ Cooper and Oscar...I am curious to see who will be more exhausted at the end of this all.
I found out inadvertantly today that when I return my phone service to Qwest last Monday my business line did not get connected correctly. When I called to pick up phone messages a stranger answered. He ended up being a business owner that is a block away from me. He said the phone had been ringing alot in the last week and he could not figure out why...so if you had tried calling me in the last 10 days and did not get a voice message I apologize. It will hopefully resolved tomorrow. In the meantime you can reach me on my cell 206.335.8098 if you have any questions.
Have a great weekend and check back next week because I will have loads of new pictures to share.

No comments: