Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun in Texas

I have gone for a few too many days w/o a post but I have a good excuse. I have been buried in work and feeling like I am treading water to keep my head from exploding. But I am working through all the Texas families and will now start sharing them.
I thought it was most appropriate to start w/ my #1 fan (I know many of you are contenders but as mentioned a few months back my client Chris is hands down my biggest). We had 3 sittings while I was in town and Chris was so great at planning out ideas of what she was hoping to have me capture. The first sitting we spent shooting in a few rooms in their home w/ her daughter Grace, Chris' grandmother & Grace's special talking bear even made an appearance w/ them. There were so many fun moments to choose from I had a tough time narrowing down the selection. I am starting to feel like I have image posting diarrhea (hopefully I didn't offend anyone w/ that word but that is the only descriptive that comes to mind to appropriately describe my thought) and need to start getting a handle on myself. So I tried my best to pare things down. The last image is one of my favorites of the year.










No comments: