Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hopefully not your standard school picture...

Cooper's little school (Secret Garden on Capital Hill) asked me to take class pictures of a few of their classes. I photographed 35+ children in 2 hours...I was exhausted. My goal was to make sure I captured every little one as naturally as possible the back alley of the school. It was a fun challenge (the kids were adorable) & hopefully all the parents will see the personality of their child when they look at their images not just a snap shot of what they looked like when they were little. To make sure there was a little cohesiveness between the pictures I had each child sit however they wanted in a green chair for a few pictures before moving to another spot. There was also the bright green bouncy toy that made a brief appearance...who can resist that!
Because I do not want to leave any of the kids out here are a few more pics than usual.
This is the four year old class (the class of 2021!!).










No comments: