Friday, April 06, 2007

I was going to skip this post all together because I have so much already to share from recent work...but my mother let me know today she was hoping to see a few pictures from our trip. And since she was such a huge help in making the trip so successful I must grant her a wish.
We had so many great times on Orca Island and in the mountains. Here are just a few that I like...
The first series will speak for itself. Then you will see the beauty of the mountains and our rare attempt at getting a family picture. I have so many more pictures of Oscar than Cooper these days...he has had it w/ his snap happy mom. You will see a frequent reaction I am getting from him when the camera comes out this is right before his hand goes over his face....capturing pictures of your own kids is never easy.
Thank you mom for all your help!!xxoo





No comments: