Wednesday, April 25, 2007

As you have probably gathered from reading my blog, I REALLY love what I do. Last week I received such a wonderful email that really touched me and makes me so happy that the images that I take can have a deeper impact than just looking nice in a frame.
Olivia and her mother, Margaret, drove up from Portland for Olivia's senior pictures. I was flattered that they made the drive and I was a little anxious because I remember my senior pictures and how excited I was to have one of the best photographers in my area (Jill Canifax outside of Salem, OR) take my pictures. I was anxious because I wanted to give Olivia images that she would love. I wanted to share Margaret's words w/ you and thank her for sharing her sentiments.
"The pictures turned out beautiful, and the confidence level has risen in Olivia, which was exactly what we were praying for. She is incredibly sweet, and loves fashion and photography. I thought it would be fun to bless her with a fun photo shoot and you made it all happen. Thanks so much Tara. It was more than just senior pictures,It was a very special, very memorable and very wonderful experience for her. :-) I cherish our day with you and I look forward to bringing all three daughters up next fall for a "fall shoot.""

No comments: