Friday, January 12, 2007

Snow, snow, snow...

We have had a crazy winter here in Seattle. First the rain and flooding (terrible but not as surprising) and then we have had a few rounds of snow...much more surprising and enjoyable! Wednesday night I was working late and decided to take a walk and a few pictures before people woke up and the scene was not as prestine.
My street corner.



The pet shop sign.
The winery sign looking so wintery.



Then the next morning we went out and the boys enjoyed sledding w/ the neighbors


Oscar is starting early w/ his ski jumping training.
The highlight for him was hot chocolate and a cookie at the coffee shop. I don't know why but I really like this picture of him...


He just kicked back and asked for more...


You still have a few days to submit a nominee for the free sitting. I am looking forward to selecting the winner. There have been some wonderful, very deserving people nominated and it is going to be difficult to choose. I will announce the winner on the 15th.

No comments: