Friday, October 06, 2006

My next two families both had two beautiful boys. The first had one who had just arrived 4 days earlier. He stayed away for the entire time which is almost unheard of for newborns. Baby Will was so peaceful and beautiful.
And his brother Reese was wonderful too.
Proud Dad joined in for a few with his sweet boys.
I had talked w/ R.J. and Evans mom about doing pictures since before leaving El Paso. I had my wires crossed and she never got word that I woud be back in town. Fortunately word traveled fast when I arrived and I was able to squeeze them in at the end of my first day which ended up being the most beautiful light of the day.
R.J. and Evans were also as sweet as could be.

With lots of love for their mom.
She is constantly laughing and playing w/ her boys. These next two images just happened by chance but really I think it captures them so well.

No comments: