Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am on a streak of little girls not being that excited to meet me. I think I need to start arriving w/ pretty hair dodads on my head...don't all little girls love accessories?? Lauren had a tight hold of her mom's leg but she soon discovered how much more fun she could have running around w/ her brother. You know kids are having a great time when you have to bribe them to stop playing and get in the car. Who would have known the Lauren would be just as much of a ham as her brother! We had a great time!!
Lauren & John's eyes draw you in & then their personalities come shining out.


Watching them play and laugh together was the best.
The kids discovered a little ampitheater that I didn't even know about in Volunteer Park. Unfortunately it is a little bit of an eye sore. The kids could have played there all day so I had to make it work for me...now I will be going back just for the brink wall.

This last one just makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics!

uncle dave