Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm still here...but somehow the last thing on my mind is to blog. It kind of kills me because I am now so much more happy with my images and I have really enjoyed sharing them with people but for some reason I am not finding words enough to share all my thoughts. So bare w/ me and keep checking back.
I hosted a "Sharing about S. Sudan" night on Wednesday and the turnout and interest in seeing my images and hearing some of the stories behind them really touched me. And receiving so much positive feedback following the night is motivating me to try and find more ways to do it again. It was really, really wonderful. Thank you to everyone for attending and for those who are interested in attending a future even just let send me an email.

Before I share more Sudan images I wanted to give an update on little Georgia if you haven't been following along on her mom's amazing blog that is documenting their journey. Wednesday was an even bigger day for her...she had her bone marrow transplant. She continues to be the strongest little one year old you will ever meet. Please think of her today and send positive thoughts their way! And give your little ones an extra big hug for Georgia today!

Now more from S. Sudan. All of these images were taken in the little town I stayed in, Torit. Somehow I was talked said yes to getting in the cattle corral & a local took my picture. Those cows have such big horns, it never got old watching them walk by.







No comments: