Thursday, January 06, 2011

I have been asked repeatedly where I stayed (accommodation-wise) while in S. Sudan so I thought before I shared more images I would share a few less than exciting ones that at least can give a little insight(all taken w/ my point & shoot). The first 3 are of my room from afar, up close and inside. Then there is the view from my room, followed by the "facilities" (3 doors on left are the shower, 3 on right are the toilets) with the single spigot in front of the doors for brushing teeth & washing face/clothes. Next is the nicest of the toilets, the other two doors were just drop holes. Then the last 3 are of the local "restaurant" cooking area. They served roasted or deep fried chicken & meat (probably cow or goat), bread and a bean dish. The roasted chicken was pretty tasty.







No comments: