Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I think I am finally starting to settle back in and actually get excited to share pictures. Yesterday I forced myself to plan an low-key event to share about my travels & images I took. The event is on January 19th, if you would like to join me please send me an email. Getting the event on the calendar and starting work to design a coffee table album for the Ujenzi Charitable Trust is forcing me to start looking back through my images this morning so it is time to start sharing more. After I left the market I walked through the alleyways and enjoyed so many beautiful children along the way. There is a part of me that is hesitant to share these images because I think they may come across as just another picture of kids from Africa, but I do love looking back at these ones and they make me smile so if nothing else hopefully they will make you smile and think a little.










2 comments:

Cinema Sweetheart said...

These pictures are incredibly beautiful! As are all the children shown here. Their eyes are so deep and expressive; you can see the glory of God in each child's eyes.

Silisia said...

Beautiful children!!
Awesome work! Thanks for all you do and for sharing.