Sunday, October 17, 2010

My El Paso visit always signifies the start of my whirlwind fall season. I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I LOVE shooting so many great families, I LOVE shooting in the fall (except for the constant threat of rain), I love trying to meet the crazy challenge of a zillion balls in the air but I also dread the demand making sure I catch the balls before they come crashing down & bury me. I won't lie...it is never an easy time around my house the last quarter of the year & I promise myself next year I will handle it a little better. The jury is still out if this year is going to be any different than the past.

I share this because I am so sorry to say this next family experienced a little bit of a ball drop on my end. I sat at one location for a half hour wondering where they were...they sat at the location we had discussed for that same time frame. My stomach sunk when I realized my oversight. If you have been a longtime reader of this blog you know how much I cannot stand being 3 minutes late so imagine how I felt when I realized I had completely missed the shoot! I had another sitting scheduled to follow theirs so I said it would be best to reschedule but then we decided to take advantage of the BEAUTIFUL day and shoot for 20 minutes and then get back together for a full shoot. I LOVED meeting this family. I am sure I would have loved them regardless but their understanding was amazing and then their my brief shoot w/ them was even better! The love and laughter they share with each is so apparent. It was such a pleasure getting to meet them and photograph their family. I am so excited to share these pictures with them and I want to thank them for their patience with me and giving me the opportunity to capture the love that they share!













1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.