Monday, October 11, 2010

I know this next family is VERY anxious to get a peek at their pictures because their youngest wanted absolutely nothing to do with pictures the morning we met. I actually did snap a few of him before he realized what was going on and then it was all over. I pride myself in being able to always find the hook but I think I met my match that morning and he wore his poor parents (not to mention that it was 90 degrees which didn't help!). I had to post the first two pictures because they sum up his sentiments about my presence perfectly. His dimples did shine when he got a little love and tickles from his mom but that was it. But fortunately my schedule allowed me to meet up with them again later in the day and we managed to sneak in a few more photo ops with him. Some parents may think that this experience would be my nightmare but I actually love it. This is what all kids do & I love the challenge of figuring out how to have them let me into their world.







No comments: