Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Im sure you will recognize these next super photogenic kids. I have gotten to photograph them numerous times since living in El Paso. Their parents are so gracious to let me stay with them during my whirlwind trips back to TX. They make my life so much easier just letting me fly in, come and go and fly back out w/o making a big fuss over me. If only I could find time to spend hours on end w/ them because I think they are an amazing family. The morning of our shoot I was racking my brain as to where I could photograph the kids. El Paso locations are definitely a little limiting and I was feeling like we couldn't do a repeat of the past. So at the very last minute it came to me and their mom was right on board w/ my idea. Five minutes into the shoot I was already thrilled w/ the last minute decision and am still so excited about how the morning went. I loved so many images from this shoot and I don't have hours to finely tune my narrowing down I am going to post a few extras. I LOVE their smiles but these two have knock out serious looks too!











No comments: