Sunday, October 18, 2009

The day before I was scheduled to shoot little Miss Grace I scouted out the few good options in El Paso. The one we decided on was a spot we had already photographed at together. I had a thought to call her mom and ask if she had any tutus or an old chair to bring along for some fun variety. But I didn't want to put any pressure on her in case she didn't have those things and would worry about coming empty handed. So when they opened up the back of their car the afternoon of the shoot I had such a good laugh because what did I see but colorful tutus and an old chair. That was seriously crazy because I NEVER think of adding in props so the one time I did there they were. And as you will see Grace and I had so much fun with them. A great way to end my trip!!










1 comment:

Debbie (Colorado) said...

I just knew you would of taken pictures of Grace on your trip this time. I'm telling you, her pics are some of my very favorite that you take. Again, what an amazing addition to the photo diary you are providing of her childhood. You are so talented.