Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am on day two of a knockdown drag out battle w/ my computer...so far I am losing and am just as close to losing my mind too! I LOVE what technology has done for my industry but I LOATHE it when I have no idea how to fix it. Being a one-person business definitely has its drawbacks...I have been daydreaming about just picking up the phone to call my IT guy to fix my mess. I swear it is Murphy's Law that it happened this week. I was just feeling like I was going to finally be managing my crazed 4th quarter work better than I have in the past and now I feel like I am taking 10 steps backwards...ugh. And to top it off it is raining outside and I think I will be rescheduling more shoots in the next few weeks than actually shooting. I think I need to hope on the first flight to Mexico!!
But just when I am getting completely frustrated I take a look at my next families' images and my day gets a little brighter. Leaves had just started falling and we were able to enjoy a few...always a hit with the kids. These 3 are always fun to work with and they have such great parents! It is so obvious what a close family they are and how much fun they have together.






No comments: