Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another beautiful setting, more beautiful families!! I will be the first to admit that large, extended family pictures are not my forte or my favorite to take, as spontinaity usually goes right out the door. But this family made it so easy on me, even the infant was dialed in, which is so rare. It was obvious how much affection these cousins shared for each other, lots of hugs and laughter to go around. The definite highlight of the day was given to me by the youngest in the group. At the end of the shoot we roused him from his comfy nap and went to a little quiet spot. Expectations were very low since he just woke up but he blew my expectations out of the water. All of the sudden his beaming personality came out and then he decided it was time to show his mom that he could sit on his own. It was a first for him and I felt so lucky to be there capture it! Look how solid he was & smiling the whole time to boot.











No comments: