Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday cards, holiday cards, holiday cards....I am one of the suckers who LOVES going to my mailbox this time of year. I love getting holiday cards. But right now I have to say I have had my fill of cards...I am about to design my 30th holiday card. (I will share a few w/ you soon) But I need a vacation and am so excited that I am leaving on one in less than a week!!! BIG sigh of relief!
But before I go I am excited to share with you one last family. Their oldest is a pro by now w/ me as he and his brother have both been a part of my Baby's First Year plan. I am starting w/ an image that makes me laugh...like he is saying, "her again, do I really have to smile???!!!"
The boys did great and the shoot went off so easily, which their mom deserved after having to reschedule for rain. You may see some similarity in the last few family shoots. I have found my new favorite spot to shoot and beyond being photographically perfect it is just a few doors down from where I live...so great!








No comments: