Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yesterday I hosted my second workshop. Because it was mid-week not as many people could make the date work. Because I only had a few people sign up I considered canceling the workshop and focusing on just offering weekend dates in the future. But I decided I needed to keep the date as the people who were signed up were so excited about the workshop. And I have to say I am soooo happy that I didn't cancel. With a smaller group it made it easier to ensure that everyone really grasped what I was teaching them. Throughout the day I could see light bulbs going off as what I had talked about earlier really sunk in and they got it and were visibly excited that it made sense and that they really were going to be able to take better pictures. I love these workshops because I know how much I love being able to take good pictures and it is the best to know that others who have a strong interest in photographing their children will walk away from the day and be able to also take better pictures.
I know the women who attended yesterday's workshop received so much more individual attention. In the future I hope to offer smaller group workshops as well as the 12 person workshops. If this is something that you are interested in I figure I should "publish the prices" and you can contact me with which workshop you would like to attend. The larger workshop will continue to be $250/person while the smaller ones will be $450.
Finally, I want to thank the women who attended yesterday's workshop. Your willingness to ask questions and your enthusiasm really made my day!!

No comments: