Thursday, May 01, 2008

I know right now I have many El Paso blog stalkers. I am trying my best to work through all the families as fast as possible while continuing to make sure my Seattle clients receive the best customer service and my family gets to see me a few hours a day away from my computer.
I am happy to say that these are the last two sittings from Saturday and hopefully all you Sunday families will be getting a sneak peak soon. I appreciate all your patience.
The first family had all four grandparents on hand which I find amazing. It would obvious how much love they all had for their adorable grandsons.
I will finish this post with day two of little Grace. Grace's mom dressed her in a Holly Hobby outfit that she wore when she was little and then it was bath time. One of my all time favorite pictures of Grace was in the tub at 6 months. I had to add it as it is fun to see that although she has grown she looks so much like she did 2 1/2 yrs ago.














No comments: