Tuesday, May 06, 2008

There are only a handful of families anxiously waiting to see their pictures and I am feeling the pressure to get them completed before I head out of town tomorrow for a workshop I am attending in San Francisco. So here are two more families that I have been lucky enough to photograph a few times and they never fail to put smiles on my face.
When I returned home from my trip to El Paso I received such a nice email from the mother of the two little girls you will see below. Amanda, your kind words really touched me. Here is what she shared with me"
"I just wanted to thank you for such a fun experience.
You’re AMAZING with kids…and it just meant so much to me that you took the time to play around with Aria Bella (after the shoot was over).
She really enjoyed the experience & told everyone she knew all about her new friend “Tara who takes pictures”.
All three of us had a great time & it was just really special.
Anyway, I am sure right after a big shoot everyone is always pushy & wanting you to cater to them…and I just wanted to give you a little break from that & tell you how much you’re appreciated!! Thank you so much!!!!!"











No comments: