Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My last sitting of the year was for someone that I met in 2007 and she quickly became my family's favorite person. Tessa took care of Oscar and Cooper for most of the year and sadly when she started her masters program at the U we had to find someone to fill her humongous shoes. She is such a solid person I was constantly amazed that she had just turned 21.
When she asked if I would have time to photograph her family while they were all back in town together I made sure I had the time. I was really looking forward to meeting her family and seeing if they were all as great as Tessa. I am not sure they were as excited as Tessa and I. Family photos is something they hadn't done since their youngest was 6 mths old (15 yrs ago) and Tessa asked them to rally up for her. The weather not on our side but I really wanted to photograph them outside. So Tessa agreed to meet me in a place I had been wanting to try out...under the highway. It is not what you would think of as scenic but at least it is dry and I actually liked the graphic lines of the big support columns.
Tessa--I hope your family will be happy that you dragged them out on that rainy day. I think you are the best and I also hope you like the images.
I will say I am posting alot...w/ 4 kids I just couldn't choose which to include and leave out so I went a little overboard.












No comments: