Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The beginning of the year always finds me finally catching up on work that piled up on the back burner throughout the second half of the year. It is painful working through it all but once finished it is such a relieving feeling. I tackled the worst first and balanced my books so I can be prepared for Uncle Sam. Now I am moving on to the last of it which is the fun stuff...designing a few more albums for clients. It is a lot of work but I LOVE receiving the shipment from my album company and opening them right away. And then it gets even better when I get to hand them over to a family and see their faces light up as they turn each page. Great motivation to get the designs completed. My goal is to have my plate cleared up before we leave town at the end of the month for a little family vacation and visit to my sister's family in Hawaii. My calendar is already filling up for the first few months of the year so if you have thoughts of scheduling a sitting during the first quarter of 2008 call or email me now!
Here is my first family of 2008. I photographed their oldest when he was 8 mths old and now it was time to capture their second at the same stage. It was cold and rainy outside so hopes of getting out to run around were quickly dashed but we managed to get some great smiles anyway.







No comments: