Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am 20 minutes away from heading out the door for Hawaii. I am very excited to be heading towards some sun, my sister's family and relaxing days with my family. I have been buried the past few weeks making sure I finished all my work before taking off and we spent what felt like weeks celebrating Cooper's 5th birthday. So my blogging has taken a backseat to the craziness. I did want to post more from the great time I had with the Galgon family.
The girls ran to change clothes. While they did that I snuck a little time in with each on the stairwell. The light was beautiful. It was so much fun watching the girls together. the middle two have an obvious bond that was incredible. There are a few pictures that really show it. Then we geared up to go outside in the rain. Little Maria lead the way...I could have stayed in the doorway all day with her! The rain stopped for just a few minutes and I got a hairbrain idea to drag their incredible antique couch out onto their lawn. How can you not love a family that is up for anything??!!










No comments: