Friday, July 27, 2007

Workshop results...

The workshop I attended this past weekend completely exceeded my expectations. It is always so much fun to talk w/ other photographers. There were 17 of us so there was lots of talking going on. The past few years I have been excited about photographing in industrial areas and that was one of the focuses of the workshop. And now I am even more excited!! We spent time photographing in urban settings w/ some cute little "models" (friends of a photographer attending...they had no prior experience but you would think they had been in front of many cameras before we met them, they were incredibly patient and CUTE!!).
I have already shot two "Urban Sessions" this week and CANNOT wait to do more. So if you like what you see in this blog and the next few to come I am going to run a special on Urban Sessions through August 15th. If you book a session w/in this window you will receive a 20% discount on my sitting. I promise you we will have so much fun and you will get images that will be 100% unique!








2 comments:

Angie Monson said...

Holy cow, you did such a good job on the PPing! Love every single one of them

Angie

Debi said...

I am Ashley's aunt and you have done an amazing job capturing her adorable personality as well as her obvious exterior beauty!! Thank you for sharing her photos on your site.

Aunt Debi~