Friday, November 24, 2006

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I definitely did. And I have so much to be thankful for...great family and friends, our health, that my husband is about to enter the last 6 months of his 10 year journey to become a physician...my personal list could go on and on. But I wanted to let you all know that I am so very thankful to have such incredible clients. I never could have imagined loving portrait photography as much as I do. And the main reason for that is that every day I get to work w/ such great people. So I say thank you for making my job what it is!
And now for more family photos...
This may be my last lakeside sitting of the year. I wish we could have fall leaves all year! Look how much fun Zoe had w/ them...
When she came out from behind the leaves she was just as stunning as the leaves!
This looks like a set shot but I just asked Zoe to sit on the rock. The rest is all her...and I love it!

Husbands always score big points w/ me when at the end of a sitting they ask for a few w/ just their spouse. I think Lawrence scored points w/ Lisa too.
This was the last click of my camera. I think it is a fitting way to finish up the fall outdoor shoots.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few dry days in the next few months and a few families that want to bundle up and take a few pics.
This first picture is how little Anthony started the shoot. All smiles. He just melted my heart.
Amanda & Ryan are definitely smitten w/ their beautiful boy.


And I am too...such a cutie.

No comments: