Friday, November 03, 2006

Holiday Sitting Fully Booked

It is hard to believe it is already November. I wanted to let everyone know that I am fully booked for holiday sittings. If the weather cooperates before the new year I will continue to take new sittings but I will not guarantee prints or custom cards for the holidays. I wish I did not have to do that but I need to ensure that my clients receive the best service possible and I can meet their expectations w/ holiday cards, prints and albums.
I am about to head out the door for the Methow Valley. It will be the first time in months that my husband and I will have 2 days together w/o work (okay I am taking my laptop for the drive up and back but hopefully it will stay closed for the time we are stationary).
Have a great weekend!

No comments: