Friday, November 10, 2006

Besides trying to fit in as many families before the holidays I am neck deep in designing unique holiday cards for many of my clients. Since I cannot share any of card design projects w/ you as they have have yet to be mailed I thought I would share a few cards that I recently completed.
If you are a faithful reader of my blog you will recognize both subjects. The first card is a moving card of the family that took the initial plunge w/ me to the industrial area (I was back shooting there today and have to say I LOVEEEEE it there and am excited to share the cute kids that were loving it too...sorry for the tangent but it is such a great place).
And here is a birth announcement...
Hopefully I will remember to share some of the holiday cards after the new year. I am really excited about so many of the designs. Maybe you will have one or two turn up in your mailbox this season.

No comments: