Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where does time go? This is what was running through my head when these kids emerged from their car. I first photographed their parents when the first was about to arrive. I have been fortunate to document the changes they have experienced every year and now their oldest just entered kindergarten and their youngest is running to keep up with her brothers. Incredible. The parents are old pros when it comes to my photography sittings. Things never go quite according to plan but they trust me enough to know that something great may come of our time together. I think this sitting had them a little exhausted w/ 3 kids now on the run but I loved every minute of it. And I hope they will feel like their frazzled nerves were worth it when they see these pictures.









No comments: