Friday, September 16, 2011

I think you will easily see from these images that the time I spent with this family was full of laughs, fun, running and jumping. Craziness for sure but I tried to assure the parents that I was LOVING every minute. I would take crazy spontaneity any day over the mundane, serene sitting. It really was so much fun. I think the kids could have spent the entire sitting just in their rooms jumping on beds. The smiles, kisses and laughter...ugh it was so good!!
There are so many images that I love from this shoot I wish I could share them all. And the last few are not technically the best because of the lighting but I just had to share them to illustrate that jumping continued throughout and the parents were so great to just roll with it. I know the kids had fun and just look how beautiful they are!! Here is just a large sampling...




















No comments: