Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It is after midnight and the snow has finally stopped. It has been a CRAZY day in Seattle, we received so much more snow than forecasted, it just wouldn't stop. The roads are covered w/ about 6" & I am hoping to be able to get to the airport for my flight just after noon. It looks like I will be hiking downtown to catch the new lightrail to the airport. Keeping fingers crossed that I make it but if not tomorrow I am sure I will get out soon. I am really having a hard time believing that I am going to be in Africa tomorrow. It has been 15 yrs since I have been there and I am beside myself with excitement and I cannot say how much I appreciate all the support I have received from everyone.

It is rare for me to have pictures of myself but today I figured I needed one to take with me of my boys. From snow one day to 90 degree weather the next. I think I am in for one amazing ride! And I cannot wait to share it with my favorites guys!
Hopefully I will have a chance or two to post here or on Facebook from the road. So check back! And enjoy this wonderful winter weather!

No comments: