Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been quiet again here which means I was able to sneak in another week away. I took full advantage of my time off & enjoyed every minute of it relaxing and being w/ my family and great friends. Now it is back to work and I am going to dig in for the long haul that will take me through the holidays...yes, it is only August but my holiday season is starting to pick up in the next few weeks. CRAZY!! It is always a very grueling time for me as it seems that the pace of work is manic but I really look forward to the challenge and getting to meet new families and see many of my longstanding clients. And if that doesn't keep me motivated enough I have a few incredible trips that may happen after the first of the year that have me so excited about...always good to have a carrot dangling in the distance!
Before my vacation I mailed out my first every "newsletter". It was fun to put together and post. So much is done via the web these days that I was excited to be sending something that may be a little surprise to find in your mailbox. If you would like to receive one just shoot me an email.

Before leaving I photographed this family who was on their 3rd sitting of their Baby's First Year package. The little guy has changed so much & this time he brought along his friend Woody just in case I wasn't fun enough. But once we got going, Woody disappeared & we continued to have tons of fun. I love kids expressions when they are being chased...he is so tickled pink! He is going to be a big brother soon. His little brother is going to have big shoes to fill but I am sure he will be just as cute. I wanted to start off w/ one of his first images...so much changes so fast!








No comments: