Monday, August 23, 2010

The fall craziness is starting in more ways than one. My calendar is filling up (so if you are wanting pictures for the holidays or fall leaves call me soon!) & the weather is starting to turn. It had been beautiful all week and then rained for only a few hours but of course right around the time I was supposed to be photographing a family I was so looking forward to seeing again...fickle fall weather is coming and I may just loose my mind working w/ it!! Thank goodness the sun is out again today and the 10-day forecast only shows 1 day w/ a chance of showers, makes up for yesterday.

I know the parents of this next little one are very anxious to see images from our shoot. Little Venice wasn't quite sure why everyone was working so hard to get a smile or two out of her. She had a plan to give them up when she felt like it. And when they emerged they were definitely worth the wait. I love the big smile she is sharing just with her dad. She was so tickled to be w/ him!






No comments: