Friday, April 30, 2010

Fridays are supposed to be my day off to spend w/ Oscar but here I sit. I am so excited to kick off the May Giving Every Day shoots so I am putting some last minute thoughts into it, check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-WA/Tara-Clark-Photography/59082974864 for a clue to the first shoot which I decided to start tomorrow.

Since I was in my office I knew I had to share some images from the next El Paso shoot. This mom was so excited about the shoot and I am sure is very anxious to see pictures as the weather that morning was very cold, windy & even a little rainy so I'm sure she is wondering if anything good came out of the shoot. Although the weather didn't cooperate I had fun with this family, especially capturing how much fun (and love) the boys had with this little sister. Paige, I hope you love these!!



No comments: